Monday, July 31, 2006

Danimator Update

I came back from a little trip this weekend feeling refreshed and a new vigr for drawing I drew up a storm the last couple of days. I do not yet have a scanner but I have friend that is nice enough to let me use his for the time being. I have been getting the animation bug again to do some classical stuff I have some ideas brewing and I want to spruce up the old Folio a bit soon as well. I also think my blog need a little bit of a overhaul wich I say I will always do but never seem to get around to.... one of these days.. and I am trying my hand at coloring a little something wich I will post as soon as I get it done... untill then plz leaves constructive crits for any of my work or just a comment is great thansk for visiting...

-DAN-


4 comments:

Chris Graf said...

ok..WHOA! i saw you draw these...but where the helle did they come from? as far as the dragons on the top go...the one on the bottom right isn't my fav. for me itlacks appeal to me. the others have it though. crazy shapes. love the neck on the top pic. good idea with the s&m belts and leather on the other dragon. i'm gonna airbrush that onto my van.
the pic on the bottom is SO cool. love the tattered cloth and dagger, the line weight, and the face kicks ass! might say that his top hand could use more of an opposable thumb. lines on the horns could be varied a little more.
that's it...i'm spent

Gene Fowler said...

Solid Stuff man, I love that t-rex below

CarolineJarvis said...

Sweeeeeet sketches dude!! LOVE the dragons and the guy with the nose and the dino, and the Tinman and the..... you get the idea.... these sketches rock! I miss ya pal... I'm a hobo so no msn for me. Hope you're doing well!

Keith Dury said...

I'm jealous of your drapery skills. Bottom dude rocks, just feels like his right arm is shorter than the other one.

The dragons are wicked cool! I think Jared would have a single tear of joy. Then ask for your hand in marriage.