Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rough Redone

Ok After some good advice. I completly Redid all the keys and B-Downs to this Beotch. I think it has 100% more life better arcs, and strong lines of action. For this being my first return to Classical in, well over a year since i have been able to shoot anything, I am super happy with the way this is tunring out, Stoked one might even say. cant wait to toss on the details. I dig this character and am doing a turn around of him as well. So I figure I will probably clean this up and color it. That should be done over the weekend. then its back to the sculpture.

I have added a bunch of detail to him, and figured out some good techniques for textures.. and alos some bad ones. but I didnt feel like scrapping 5 hours of work. So I will leave the bad detail in, and jsut keep pushing forward. Art, im starting to realize, never turns out the way you want it to. And being able to adjust from what i see in my minds eye to whats being translated onto the paper is a very important lesson. And I suppose the goal is to be able to train your mind and fine tune it, to get that image or message out as clearly as possible for others to see and enjoy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dude.....yes...

Kyle Marshall said...

wow, that sculpture is NUTS! you have to keep working on that...realllly cool. Also liek teh way the changes in the run look.

cristian said...

Nice, my friend!!This animation test really rocks, and your work on that sculpture is absolutely awesome!Keep it up, sir ;-D

Skid Knee said...

I totally can't see any of that animation....does my screen suck or is the contract ridiculously high?
At any rate you make me want to get my shit in gear to animate something again....except that I lack motivation. Dishwashing does that to you...